Have you ever dreamed of?
- Having a workshop on your property to make wooden boats like Gibbs on NCIS?
- Owning a building on the same property as your home to use for a home occupation or home professional office?
- Having a huge storage facility?
- Opening an art gallery next to your home?
- Finally having room for your miles of model tracks or 9000 piece jigsaw puzzles?
- Owning a “cape-alonial?” The only home of its kind that has the uniqueness of an older cape cod home, and the spaciousness of a colonial addition.
- Having 5 bedrooms for family and visitors?
Then this 1544 square foot outbuilding and 2800+ square foot home are for you!
The home provides more than 2800 square feet of living space, marrying early and late 20th century building styles. The Cape Cod portion of the home was built in 1920, with a large 24’x24’ two story addition built in 1999. The home features five bedrooms and two baths and includes an inviting and bright kitchen and dining area. One of the large bedrooms is on the first floor, providing direct access to the outdoors. The home includes access to the Round Lake beach area.
The outbuilding used to be a New York telephone garage that has a separate room with hookups for bathroom, 100 amps electrical service, newer roof, and wood-burning stove that just needs to be connected.
Come see this unique home on Sunday, September 13th, between the hours of 12 noon and 3pm. The first five visitors will leave with a lawn flag! Also, feel free to contact me on 914-419-0270 if you have questions prior to the open house.